Railing and Decking
Carefree maintenance, durable and lasting beauty is what we want and that is exactly what you will get with a newly installed vinyl railing system by Ray St. Clair Roofing.
We install Royals 100% vinyl constructed posts and railing systems that will offer a wealth of benefits to make your life easier while setting just the right tone for your home’s exterior. Whether you are looking for something traditional or more contemporary, we have a style just for you.
Our Royal Outdoor Railings offer:
- carefree maintenance
- steadfast durability
- lasting beauty for all to enjoy
Our railings are constructed to handle daily wear-and-tear for many years with metal reinforcements enhancing the durability of the railing and help ensure compliance with construction codes. From the sun beating down to the wind blowing through, to your friends and family taking a seat for a chat, you'll have no more worries. And the perfect finishing touches are here for you to create a consistent look from your front porch to your backyard. Many styles are available to choose from—to complement your home and railing design.
We can replace your current cracked, splintered and weathered deck boards with maintenance free PVC deck boards by VEKA. VEKAdeck pro's cellular PVC extrusion process gives it dimensional stability and superior impact resistance. No more staining maintenance, just spray with a hose to whisk the dirt away and enjoy.
VEKAdeck™ is an engineered deck board that meets or exceeds ASTM standards for impact and puncture resistance, provides excellent traction when wet or dry and is thermally reflective to keep you cool under foot. VEKAdeck™ and matching fascia board ships in six attractive colors (gray, khaki, tan, white, almond, and mocha) to satisfy most applications.
The product's low water absorption property makes it ideal for high humidity, pool or marine environments. Maintenance is simply reduced to periodic cleaning with mild household soaps. Standing water should be removed to prevent mold, mildew and dirt build up. Since VEKAdeck™ is made from 100% PVC and color stabilizers, this premium deck board will resist fading due to normal weather conditions. Gradual, uniform color change may occur and is normal, but VEKAdeck™ will display an attractive appearance season after season. Our reinforced cellular PVC extrusion process gives VEKAdeck™ dimensional stability and impact resistance. We are so sure of our process that we warrant VEKAdeck™ not to rot, chip, peel, blister or corrode.
VEKAdeck™, the reinforced cellular PVC deck board from VEKA Innovations, has proven to be the alternative to wood and wood fiber/plastic composite decking materials. Our patent pending PVC formulation is lighter than wood or composite materials but is highly impact resistant. VEKAdeck™ works similarly to other decking products, requiring no special tools or fasteners.
Performance characteristics such as long life, high durability, low maintenance requirements along with a high return on investment and the materials environmentally friendly status make it an ideal board for residential and commercial dock applications.
As one of the top performing deck surface materials, VEKAdeck™ PRO makes it easy for you to enjoy the features and benefits of a low maintenance deck board.
Features and Benefits of VEKAdeck
As one of the top performing deck surface materials, VEKAdeck PRO makes it easy for you to enjoy the features and benefits of a low maintenance deck board.
- Resists Fading looks beautiful season after season without all the costly maintenance.
- Insect Resistant 100% PVC Blend is impervious to insects.
- Splinter-Free PVC Compound will not splinter, flake or peel.
- Dimensionally Stable patented formulation expands and contracts less than 0.05% allows for end to end butt joints.
- Slip Resistant Surface attractive embossed wood grain anti-skid surface is slip resistant when wet or dry. Never hot, always comfortable to touch.
- Fire Resistant VEKAdeck™ self extinguishes in the event of fire.
- Water Resistant VEKAdeck™ will not absorb moisture making it ideal for high humidity and marine environments such as boat docks and pools.
- Low-Maintenance never needs painting or sealing.
- Easy To Install works as easily as traditional lumber using basic hand and power tools.
- Easily Fastened easily accepts nails, deck screws or hidden fasteners.
- Light Weight cellular extrusion process yields low specific gravity making VEKAdeck™ lighter than wood and composite materials.
- Easy To Clean impervious to the most common environmental contaminates and cleans with mild soap and water.
- Environmentally Friendly PVC is a recyclable material and saves our precious forest resources from being depleted. Because VEKAdeck™ is UV and water resistant, chemical treatments are not necessary. Safe for kids to play on.