ProVia Entry Door Systems
Here at Ray St. Clair, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a quality product and quality workmanship. Therefore, we chose to partner with a company like ProVia for all of our entry doors.
ProVia Entry Doors are available in thermal steel and fiberglass with a wide variety of clear and decorative glass styles. Each of our doors are hand assembled by true craftsmen. Choose your door as you like from the wide variety of paint and stain color options. All types of units such as front doors, side and back doors, patio doors, sidelights and transoms are available.
Why Buy ProVia Entry Doors:
Homeowners and contractors who buy quality buy ProVia front doors. Offering four lines of fiberglass
and steel professional-class entry doors that meet the highest standards for beauty, durability, security,
and energy efficiency available in custom sizes and finishes.
ProVia Entry Doors
You never get a second chance to make a good first impression. A beautiful ProVia Entry Door System will always greet your guests with classic elegance and style! You are able to choose one color or interior/exterior colors for your door selected or if you prefer you can order it primed to apply your own paint or stain.
Also, there are many Entry Door Glass Options available for you to consider allowing you to personalize your home’s look and enhance your curb appeal.
At ProVia, we take pride in delivering entry systems of top quality construction, made with the finest materials, and backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. To ensure that all of our products are of Top-Quality – we put our products through rigorous testing at our in-factory testing facilities! That is why you’ll find beauty, quality and energy-efficiency in the door system we'll make especially for you.
Your security and safety is our concern. That's why we've reinforced our lock and deadbolt areas with galvanized inner and outer steel sheets offering strength and durability ensuring you a level of security not found vary often on other residential doors. MAXIMUM PEACE OF MIND - Schlage Maximum Security Handle Sets and Deadbolts provide the best security in their class. Both provide Grade 1 Security features. Deadbolts exceed ANSI Grade 2 standards.
Strength and Security
All steel-edge perimeter - more stable and stronger than wood edge doors. Galvanized inner and outer steel sheets offer strength and durability. There is no wood to rot, warp, split or bow. It is difficult to even dent our doors. No rotting, splitting or insect infestation like wood edge doors.
ProVia Entry Steel Doors do not force open after 7 hits of a 100 lb. test weight for a Grade 40 Security Rating. The force of one hit from a 100 lb. test weight cracks a wood edge steel door. Your family is secure behind the best safety rating in the industry.
Energy efficiency is more important now than ever. That's why we offer entry systems that are ENERGY STAR qualified. Not just some of our entry systems...all of them! Each of or ProVia Entry Doors offer the maximum thermal protection meeting environmental guide lines.
Our compressed weather-strip forms a weather-tight seal. This resilient OSI foam is impervious to moisture and maintains its shape. We offer high-performance weather-strips and bottom sweep upgrades to further strengthen the weather barrier to your entry.
To help reduce condensation and block temperature transfer for thermal performance – we utilize Standard 1” energySmart Glass with Intercept Warm-Edge Insulated Glass spacer system.
Both fiberglass and steel offer major advantages over wood entry doors, which, while beautiful, require regular maintenance and lack the endurance, security and energy efficiency of fiberglass or steel. ProVia, which offers both fiberglass and steel entry doors, offers its insight into choosing the best entry door system for your home or business property.
Fiberglass entry doors are the #1 replacement choice by homeowners and are best suited for single-home residences.
Steel doors more commonly are used by commercial property owners but also are well-suited for residential purposes.
Both fiberglass and steel entry doors provide beauty, endurance, maintenance, energy efficiency, and security
FIBERGLASS AND STEEL ENTRY DOOR ADVANTAGES:
EMBARQ FIBERGLASS ENTRY DOOR
- Structurally solid, integrated frame
- Door & side-lites 43% thicker providing efficiency & better insulator
- Larger energy polyurethane core-resulting in a level of energy efficiency unparalleled in the industry!
- Maximizes energy savings & reduces thermal loss- resulting in the most energy efficient door in the US Market – offers at least 4 times more insulating Value than a typical wood door giving an unprecedented U-Factor of 0.09
- Door edge is constructed w/cherry, mahogany or oak wood
- 4 ¼” finger-jointed 4ply hardwood strike stile – providing a solid mounting surface for Schlage hardware & superior structural integrity
- Authentic wood look
- Scientifically formulated compounds providing superior resistance to denting, splitting & warping
- Revolutionary Dura-Fuse Finishing System – featuring P3 Fusion – yielding unprecedented Finish Durability
- Heavy duty extruded threshold with a wide thermal barrier wood look riser – providing excellent energy efficiency & will not warp or rot
- Custom designed sweep – accommodating Embarq’s door’s added thickness
EMBARQ FIBERGLASS DOOR
SIGNET FIBERGLASS DOOR
- Stiles and Rails are dovetailed & glued creating a structurally solid, integrated frame
- 2 5/8” finger-jointed 3ply hardwood hinge stile – provides superior structural integrity
- Foam filled doors ensuring the optimal foam fill for maximum efficiency & strength
- 4 ¼” finger-jointed 4ply hardwood strike stile provides a solid mounting surface for decorative hardware & superior structural integrity
- Authentic wood look made possible by using cutting edge nickel vapor deposition technology
- Scientific formulated compounds provide superior resistance to denting, cracking & warping
- High definition panel profiles – creating excellent shadow lines & distinct panel designs yielding unprecedented finish durability
- Door edges constructed w/cherry, mahogany, oak, or fir wood
- Signet entry system come standard w/an anodized bronze threshold w/a complementary riser
- High performance, composite material utilized on all Signet fiberglass bottom rails, providing excellent rot-resistance
SIGNET FIBERGLASS DOOR
HERITAGE FIBERGLASS DOOR
- 1 7/8” finger-jointed 2ply solid oak laminated stiles for both hinge & strike sides are proven to provide increased rigidity & structural integrity
- Polyurethane core reduces energy loss
- Improved definition panel profile creates excellent shadow lines & distinct panel designs
- Lock area is reinforced providing a solid mounting surface for decorative hardware
- Specially engineered fiberglass door facings - will not dent, resist splitting & warping
- Variable-depth wood grain texture with hand-applied stain imitates a wood door appearance
- Square-edge design offers an attractive wood door appearance
- High-performance, composite material utilized on all Heritage fiberglass bottom rails, giving excellent rot-resistance
- Plugless window trim is optional on Heritage Fiberglass
HERITAGE FIBERGLASS DOOR
LEGACY STEEL EXTERIOR DOOR
- Composite top end caps increase rigidity & energy efficiency
- Special adhesive/thermal barrier reduces heat & cold transfer, while our exclusive tab & slot system of mechanical interlocks gives the door exceptional structural strength
- Foam filled - ensuring the optimal foam fill for maximum energy efficiency & strength
- The edges & face skin of our steel doors are one continuous piece of steel for strength & durability
- Our 20 gauge steel door gives 49% more galvanized steel than a standard 24 gauge door
- Composite bottom endcaps increase rigidity & energy efficiency
- Legacy steel entry system come standard w/an anodized nickel threshold w/a complementary riser
LEGACY STEEL EXTERIOR DOOR
HARDWARE THAT LOOKS GREAT AND LASTS!
SCHLAGE VINTAGE SERIES HARDWARE
- Solid Cast Brass - Long, lasting beauty
- Maximum Security Deadbolt - For peace of mind
- Nickel Silver Pins & Keys - Smooth, reliable operation
- Heavy Duty Springs - Durable & droop-free levers
- Superior Parts & Design - Tested for over 400,000 cycles of operation
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty - Our guarantee of Value
- Lifetime Anti-Tarnish Finish Warranty Available - Beauty for life
- Lifetime Bright Brass*
- Lifetime Satin Nickel
- Lifetime Antique Brass
- Lifetime Aged Bronze
*SCHLAGE SENSE / SMART DEADBOLT
When you pair your Schlage Sense Deadbolt with the Schlage Sense app – you can check your
Lock status anytime you like within Blue Tooth Range – as well as – add & delete codes – giving you the final say in who comes and goes and when they do it!
SCHLAGE ELECTRONIC KEYPADS
Deadbolt available with any Schlage entry hardware
9 Volt battery included
Up to 19 user codes
Easy to add or delete codes
Life Time Mechanical & 1 year electronics warranty
All Our Entry Systems are
ENERGY STAR qualified.
The ENERGY STAR Program was created by the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to make it easy for consumers to choose the most energy efficient products. The ENERGY STAR label given by the U.S. EPA and the U.S. DOE identifies NFRC certified products that meet or exceed federal energy efficiency standards.
ENERGY STAR Products Offer You:
- Savings on heating and cooling costs
- A more comfortable living space
- Added value to the appraisal of your home